Wednesday, July 14, 2010

friends connecting friends.

so my oldest and dearest friend in the world MAGGIE (we've been friends since the 2nd grade - impressive I know :)  well, mags (pictured on the left) shoots me an email asking me if her dear friend jelena could possibly stay with us for a night while jelena is in town for a conference.  I say OF COURSE - any friend of mags is a friend of mine and besides we met jelena briefly and thought she was delightful. 






well, delightful is an understatement.  we LOVE jelena and had such a ball with her last night at masa 14 (a great new tapas place that opened up around the corner).  pictured above is us enjoying some gelato on the walk home.  i just love it when friends can connect with other friends.  i normally get this feeling at weddings - when friends from all walks of life gather to celebrate the happy couple and you think man if we just lived in the same city with some of these people we would be great friends.  it is truly amazing and makes me think of all the lovely, wonderful, fabulous people out there in the world and the hope that we get to meet more and more of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment