Friday, August 06, 2010

sweetgreen goodness.

this lovely frozen yogurt treat was just what i needed this friday afternoon.  after a day of getting my blood drawn (i hate needles) and up to my ears with gathering lesson plan ideas in prepping for the school year - this little pick-me up was just perfect.  sweetgreen opened around the corner from us a few months ago and this is the first time i have tried their yogurt.  all i have to say is yum (and i love the fresh fruit toppings).


have a lovely weekend yall and hope you find some refreshing treats as well this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. That looks so good....the best we did this weekend was a 3-pack of chocolate chip cookies from a 3 a.m. McDonald's run. (I have to say they were better than I expected.) There is a yogurt place across from UM that we went to once. This reminds me that we need to go back!

    ReplyDelete