Thursday, September 30, 2010

ouch.

well, yet another mole removal for yours truly - story of my life.  this brings me to the number 5, each one with a scar that is 1 to 2 inches.  so i'm having a bit of a pity party for myself this evening as my dear adorable husband makes me some delicious tacos.  but, the lesson i learned (a bit late) is to WEAR YOUR SUNSCREEN.  in highschool, I would burn and turn into a red lobster while my friends turned a lovely golden brown (yes, I'm talking about you kakkie, alison and anna).

while the video below is a bit corny and i agree with most of its points - i am a huge advocate of remembering to wear your sunscreen and getting your moles checked regularly.

xoxox

the sunscreen video

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about that ! :( I am working on getting Zach into good sunscreen habits with me. I don't burn, but who wants wrinkles??? And it's always nice to have someone there to make you tacos when you feel bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just had to look up pobrecita - no joke :) xo

    ReplyDelete