Thursday, September 16, 2010

soy milk.

my new favorite breakfast involves yummy yummy soy milk.  i'm pretty late to jump on the "soy milk train" -  i just had reservations about how soy can be made into tofu and ice-cream...i just couldn't wrap my head around the whole concept. 

anyways, i was getting a little tired of my toast and peanut butter breakfasts and decided to finally give soy milk (vanilla flavored) a try - and boy is it delicious!  i love how it is sweet, packed with protein and stays with me until lunch time.

if you haven't jumped on the "soy milk train" - i totally recommend it!

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried vanilla almond milk? It's soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to drink soy milk all the time, but I got tired of it. I still buy it every so often, but usually I can't even make it to the bottom of the carton. I do get the tiny bottles of chocolate soy milk whenever I notice them in Whole Foods, though! Maybe I will look into this almond milk thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh I might need to try vanilla almond milk as well! xo

    ReplyDelete