Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BHLDN.

my all time favorite clothing store, Anthropologie, just lauched a bridal line - BHLDN (pronounced "beholden.")  this collection is absolutely stunning.  i am totally drooling.  it embodies the vintagey and whimsical feel of all things anthropologie while continuing to have unique and dramatic pieces.  soooo all you engaged, almost engaged or women of any age - check out this amazing new collection.  you won't be disappointed. 

here are a few favorites of mine.




4 comments:

  1. I know, I am so disappointed that it did not come out in the fall when I was dress shopping!!!! These dresses are gorgeous, and not to mention affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first dress is my favorite!! I waited all day Monday for the website to go live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my all time favorite clothing store, Anthropologie, just lauched a bridal line

    ReplyDelete