Monday, March 28, 2011

a lovely sunday afternoon.

{jeffrey, blair, jane and gary}

my sweet sweet parents made a last minute trip up to dc this past weekend
and hit the peak bloom of the lovely cherry blossoms!

while the weather is still too cold for my taste
the cherry blossoms were looking beautiful.
we hit them at the perfect time - sunday afternoon
when the crowds had all gone home.

it was a memorable trip with my parents
and loved having them here visiting us in dc.

 {b and mama}

 {daddo and b}



 {jeffrey advocating the protection of the blossoms}




come again soon mom and dad
we had a blast!

xoxox

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL pictures! I love the one of you two love birds kissing :) Brian and I will have to make another trip to DC in time to catch those gorgeous cherry blossoms. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fave is jefe patrolling the blossoms with the beaver. looks like a fun trip! call soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey smoochers! beautiful to see the cherry blossoms in review. fun times!

    ReplyDelete