Friday, April 29, 2011

art show 2011.

this year's art show at stone ridge was a GREAT success!  the art teachers at stone ridge banned together, organized and hung close to 500 pieces of artwork.  we held an opening reception yesterday afternoon and it was a great turn out.  here are a few snapshots of the art show.

 My 4th grade students: Stained Glass Flower Vases

 My 3rd grade students: Picasso Self Portraits and Jungle Paintings
along with some ceramic dresses from high school students

 My 2nd grade students: Faith Ringgold Projects
along with some ceramic lamps from high school students

 High School animal drawings and high school ceramic lamps

 Watercolor animal drawings by my 5th grade students

More watercolor animals...

Happy Weekend!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. This looks great! Very impressed! I like the watercolor animals the best, I think. Congrats on putting all this together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Blair that all looks super spiffy! I tried to paint a toucan once and...well...didn't turn out so well. Wish I had a teacher like you! Way to go, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. one word: outstanding!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete