Thursday, May 19, 2011

a name.

and we shall name him or her.......
WOLFGANG!
(while in utro anyway)

our little one has taken on the nickname of wolfgang.
my dad is a huge fan of nicknames
and has helped us come up with this one.

while my brother and i were in utro
our nicknames were zeke
in hopes to hurry along and agree upon a real name.
(we even have a little teddy bear with the name zeke on it!)
well, my dad starting joking early on
about calling our kid wolfgang -
to which i said absolutely not and 
jeff thought was hilarious.
so it just kinda stuck. 

plus the only wolfgang's i know
(as in wolfgang mozart and wolfgang puck)
are on the artsy side.
so maybe some of their arty-ness will rub off on our wolfgang :)

we will be finding out the sex of little wolfgang in early july
and sharing the news,
but we are going to wait until the birth to share the true name we have chosen. 
we are not anywhere close as of now,
but we have many months ahead of us to figure it out.

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! This is hilarious because my dad actually wanted to name my brother that, but my mom shot down the request :) He was going to change his name legally 2 years ago to Wolfgang, but it becomes difficult when you marry someone from another country. I love that your dad came up with this!!!! So excited about little Wolfgang :)

    ReplyDelete