Tuesday, May 17, 2011

reality.

thanks for the well wishes friends!  your emails have been amazing to receive.  we have been overwhelmed with excitement and joy to start this new chapter in our lives.  i've also been consumed by some lovely nausea and exhaustion, but hopefully that is on the way out.  if you have been following us on our blog - here is the truth behind some of our latest pictures....

  {our little one}

 {april 5, 2011: our three year anniversary}
i had good intentions of celebrating our anniversary this year, with cupcakes, champagne (lemonade for me) and nice dinner reservations - but the nausea took over.  
i could only stomach frozen pizza from whole foods.
hey maybe next year!

 {jelena and me at maggie and travis's wedding: april 16, 2011}
this was our celebratory drink that lasted us all evening - jelena is pregnant too!

 {pregnant friends: carol, megan and me over easter: april 24th, 2011}
 carol in her 3rd trimester, megan in her 2nd trimester and me in my 1st trimester.

{may 1, 2011}
the belly bump making its first appearance!
 

xoxo



5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Congrats! It only gets better from here...you made it through the first trimester, now your taste buds will reconvene and allow you to enjoy your food again! YAY!!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that pic of the little peanut made my cry! i also love the baby bump pic. could you be cuter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that first ultrasound and how the baby looks like a little glow worm. I'm praying for that little Ainsworth Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so excited for you! Can't wait to see more pictures as you go along. And I am looking forward to seeing you glowing in real life in a couple of months! I'm so happy we get to share our wedding with you guys' pregnancy. It really will be a wonderful family event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. finally... i can tell. shout out! there's a baby on the way! cutest little baby bump ever...

    ReplyDelete