Monday, June 20, 2011

nyc: according to my iphone.

jeff and i jetted off to nyc this weekend for a little get-a-way and early birthday weekend.  we had some fun shopping in soho, explored the high line, indulged in nyc cuisine and got some quality time with my very dear and sweet friend - kat - who i just adore!  it was a lovely lovely weekend.  we heart nyc.



{the high line - view from our hotel}


 
{kat and me: LOVE!}

{high line flowers}

{high line views}

{all pictures were taken with my hipstamatic app on my iphone}

xoxox

for those of you visiting nyc - i highly recommend visiting high line park.  it is an elevated park running through the west side, meat packing district, and west chelsea.  it just opened and is extremely well done.

1 comment:

  1. that is so cool. how fun. and hi to cute Kat..... neat birthday trip.

    ReplyDelete