Monday, July 25, 2011

happy day o birth my love!

i'm so glad you were born 29 years ago jeffrey.
i cannot imagine my life without you by my side.
you keep me laughing, on my toes, 
smiling, dancing, and so very happy. 

i love you my wonderful husband!
(and all your many personalities!)

 the fisherman

 the singer

 your creative side

 your silly side

 the jokester

 the handsome hubby

 the FABULOUS husband

 the grill master

 the cutie

 the turkey

the poser

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh2J-drPqGY_k2MHHZhcg1KExQ9vcCLONHb-mKMrhv2pf25mmniXAvaGW2KedIJ1m9Ms5ObF62hpVR8Y2OhDF1ih3kQPQpduHSWg_YkReq0urGWPOqvSo-n2bOZvrvKSKSZ6N1gUVrPaa8/s1600/IMG_9659.JPG
and my personal favorite!


i love you!
xoxox



1 comment:

  1. what a dear post!!! jeff, are you getting all that love pouring in from your adorable wife. wow! you are one lucky guy (and she is one lucky gal!!!)

    ReplyDelete