Wednesday, September 14, 2011

shower invitations.

as i'm sure yall are aware, i LOVE paper invitations.  i simply cannot get enough.  and i LOVE LOVE LOVE the paper invitations for my upcoming baby showers.  my sweet {welsh} girl cousins are throwing me a shower in houston and some of my dear dc friends are throwing me a shower in dc.  i feel very loved and thankful for all the planning and hosting that is going on for me and baby helga.

now for the super cute invitations....



i always enjoy a good square invitation.  i know they are more common now, but they still have a modern and different vibe to me, so i enjoy.  i also love how this invite has bold colors with a hint of bright pink.  i'm not a huge pink person, but this invite has the perfect splash of that pinky goodness.


these are the exact colors we are doing for baby helga's nursery.  gray walls with bright orange and yellow bedding.  i love how my dear dc friends know me so well, it makes me happy.  also love the cute little details of the flower and polk-a-dot elephants.  i mean who doesn't love a polk-a-dot elephant!?

thanks you cousins and dc friends.  i cannot wait for the upcoming festivities.  we are so lucky and thankful for your thoughtfulness!

xoxox


3 comments:

  1. How fun! Enjoy your showers! I can't believe how close you're getting to meeting your little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those elephants! Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks at the Houston shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait to celebrate you and baby Helga!!!

    ReplyDelete