Thursday, October 06, 2011

32 weeks.


i've been feeling under the weather this week with an annoying cold and 
have stayed pretty house bound for the past few days.

so when jeffrey suggested going out last night for pizza at our favorite pizzeria
i jumped at the chance to get out of the house.
it was just what i needed for a little cheering up.
thank you my husband.

this week marks 32 weeks in my pregnancy.
the countdown has officially begun - 8 more weeks to go
and i can't wait to not be pregnant anymore
PLUS meet our little one face to face!

are yall up to anything fun this weekend!?
my sweet college friend, mia, is coming in town tomorrow
as well as jeff's parents and my parents for my dc baby shower
and i couldn't be happier about these upcoming festivities!
happy early weekend friends!


xoxoxox



6 comments:

  1. you look so beautiful! she will be here soon blair b! i'm sure little helga is excited too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously I am totally going to ask you for maternity fashion advice during my next pregnancy because you have the cutest clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks friends! ings - you are too cute...my mom gave me that dress - so i have no idea where it is from and then i had the super stretchy leggings and jacket already. Target has been my best friend for maternity stuff though and then pairing it with regular pieces that i can wear during and after pregnancy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, you look so cute. With your little body and that big belly I just don't know where that baby is going to go in the next 8 weeks. Keep the pictures coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great. We can't wait to meet Helga at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously adorable, Blair! Can't wait to meet your baby girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete