Friday, October 14, 2011

my dc baby shower.

my amazing and very thoughtful dc friends threw a FABULOUS baby shower for me this past weekend.  the lovely hostesses - carol, megan and becca - created a charming atmosphere, delicious food and desserts and a very special afternoon.  thank you to all who participated - baby helga and i felt very loved and special.  we are so very lucky to have such loving people in our lives. 

isn't this cake amazing!
made by sweet becca who has become quite the baker.
i love how it matches the invitation!


some lovely stoneridge ladies:
lesley, me, kate and courtney
me and baby willa

 megan, carol, katie, becca, mia, me, grandma swanson holding baby evelyn and grandma ainsworth

the AMAZING hostesses and dear dear friends!
becca, me, megan and carol


xoxoxox



3 comments:

  1. what an incredible cake! i'm so impressed! looks like a wonderful time with wonderful friends. man, helga is going to have lots of awesome ladies to look up to! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome cake! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very special time with dear friends and lots of adorable babies. cake was so pretty everyone was afraid to cut it to eat! (thanks to becca F.) hugs to all the gals involved!

    ReplyDelete