Wednesday, February 29, 2012

3 months.





dear little nug, 

wow how you have grown this past month!  you continue to amaze your father and me with your constant smiles, cooing, and overall fabulousness.  you seriously make our hearts melt every.single.day. 

you are a big snuggler these days and are always wanting to be held.  we are trying to savor these days because we hear they don't last long.  as soon as we leave a room you start "talking" and it feels like you are saying "hey don't forget about me," which makes me think you are gonna want to be in the middle of all the action.   

you transitioned from your moses basket in our room to your crib in your nursery beautifully.  and while we know this is a great step, we were sad to not have you in our room anymore.  also, you were a rockstar when we had our first weekend get-a-way and got some great quality time with gram and pawpaw. 

i hope you can feel how much we love you.  beyond what words can describe.  i feel so very blessed and thankful that i get to spend my days by your side watching you grow.  it is a wonderful gift.  

i love you with all my heart, 

mama

2 comments:

  1. Logan sounds like the best baby ever! I can't believe she is 3 months old. Look at that beautiful smile. I'm so happy things are going so smoothly for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so amazing to see how she's grown!! I CANNOT wait to kiss her in a few weeeeeks!

    ReplyDelete