Monday, May 14, 2012

my first mother's day.

i felt pretty loved and appreciated by these two cuties yesterday....


:: delicious breakfast crepes in bed 
{which i hadn't enjoyed since logan was born, 
but maybe enjoyed a bit too much during my pregnancy - 
i literally ate them every.single.day i was pregnant.}

:: goodies and thoughtful cards, phone calls and texts from loved ones near and far

:: slept in until 11 am - one of best feelings in my opinion

:: a family walk to our favorite french restaurant to enjoy
goat cheese salad, mussels, fries and champagne cocktails



it is still so surreal to be celebrating mother's day myself this year.  i am so very thankful for our lovely logan maeve that has made me a mama.  she melts my heart every single day and brings so much joyful love into our household.  i absolutely love being her mama.

hope everyone had a great day of celebration, whether you are a mother yourself or celebrated the mothers/motherly figures in you life.  also, a huge thank you to my own mother and mother-in-law for all the love and support yall have shown through the years.  we are so thankful to have such loving mothers like yall in our lives.


xoxoxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment