Friday, April 05, 2013

five.

 




dear jeffrey,

five years my love!  wow - that is half a decade.  the number five seems small due to the fact that we have been together for going on 14 {!} years.  but these five years of marriage are so wonderfully different than the total number of years we have been together. 

going through our marriage milestones with you has been nothing short of extraordinary and i'm so thankful to have you by my side.  my favorite part of our life together so far has been adding to our family with miss logan maeve.  it truly is amazing to see how much love and joy a child can bring into a household.  we are so blessed and i love you dearly.

i found these random photos of us during our first dance five years ago tonight.  and it was lovely looking back on them and remembering that first dance together as a married couple.

i love you so very much my husband.

xoxox,

your wife

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful couple. Love you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say
    that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope
    you write again very soon!

    my web site; Free Home Based Business Opportunity

    ReplyDelete