Thursday, October 31, 2013

happy halloween! 2013

we experienced our first halloween here in the heights this evening and boy it did not disappoint.  our neighbors warned us to plan for about 700 - 800 trick or treaters - and yes we easily hit that number.  our neighbor friends had us over for a little pre-party and then we trick or treated with them.  came home to an empty bowl of candy and went through the rest of our candy pretty quickly.  that might have been because logan was in charge of handing out the candy and she sure was generous.  handing out the candy in fist fulls.

 my cuties.

 our little peacock.

 the tutu lasted less than 5 min.

 very concerned about the snail on the pumpkin.


 halloween party fun.

getting into the loot.

p.s. - there was also a moment where my phone fell into the toilet.  so if you need to get in touch with me - message jeff for now or just email me.  i'm hoping it turns on in the morning :)


happy halloween friends!


xoxoxoxo


1 comment:

  1. I love Logan's costume! Looks like it was a fun Halloween. I hope your phone works today! Logan looks just like her mama in the pick by the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete