Monday, December 01, 2014

THREE!

 one.

 two.

three.

happy happy birthday my logan maeve, 

what a joy these past three years have been - exhausting for sure, but so full of love.  you have quite the personality these days and it is so fun to see it starting to develop.  some of your favorite things include: sweets, the zoo, books, bubbles, your scooter, the park, doggies, baking and art projects with mama, dancing with daddy, and of course "your luca" which you cry for anytime you get hurt.  "i need my luca.  to make me feel better."

you are saying comments that have us cracking up these days.  mostly centered around potty training and body parts.  {you are finally potty trained!  and we are so thankful to not have two in diapers when your baby sister arrives!}  my favorite quote so far as been "mama, i have something in my butt.  it is trash i think!"  

we simply cannot wait to see you as a big sister.  i know your little world is gonna be rocked, but i hope you always know how much we love you.  just as you are.  

all my love, 

mama



 

No comments:

Post a Comment