Tuesday, September 27, 2011

houston baby shower.

my wonderfully thoughtful and adorable welsh cousins threw me a baby shower in houston, texas last weekend.  and it was AMAZING!  all the details from the flowers to the food to the presentation were wonderfully executed.  the hostesses also gave me some sentimental books to get our collection going and wrote little notes to baby helga!  everyone did such a fine job of making me and baby helga feel special and loved.  thank you to ALL that participated!

 the lovely spread.

 cousin kristi and sister in law jenn.

 me and mama.


 the goodies.

 cousin kristi and aunt dianne.



 the AMAZING hostesses!
welsh cousins: ellen, gina, meredith, me, lisa and kathryn
(and christene who was celebrating from afar!)

 and the grandmas to be!


xoxoxoox



1 comment:

  1. Oh. i love these pics... what a very special time to be with family to celebrate new cousin joining the clan. all of you were so dear to celebrate blair and jeff and baby ainsworth!

    ReplyDelete