Tuesday, November 18, 2014

a little sprinkle.

my dear, thoughtful and wonderful friend, angela, threw me a little baby "sprinkle" last saturday.  and my mom was so sweet to help out as well.  angela created a lovely setting at the charming backstreet cafe complete with ponies {my favorite flower!}, "wishes for the baby" cards, and homemade bath salts for everyone to take home.  some family and close friends helped me celebrate this little girl on the way and we are so grateful.  the morning was filled with love, support and celebration; so thank you for all of you that came out, we felt so very loved.  


 me, angela and sweet baby giuliana {3 months!}

 mimi, cousin ellen and cousin lauren

 omi and aunt kata

 friends betsy and bailey

 grandmas

 angela, betsy, me, kata and brooke


 buddy brooke

  so much fun!!


xoxoxoxooxx


1 comment:

  1. How fun and super cute bangs! Can't wait until that little baby girl gets here! Maybe this one will be a red head!

    ReplyDelete