Wednesday, November 19, 2014

logan's first school picture.


the hands are my favorite.  or maybe the big ole grin.  or the crossed legs at the ankles {such good manners, your mimi will be so proud}.  needless to say, i love this first school pic of our logi bear. 

also, a funny little story about my bangs.  when i went to go pick up logan from school after i had my haircut, she starts bawling {i'm talking big ole tears down her face} and saying "i don't like your haircut mommy."  "where is your old one?"  she has FINALLY stopped telling me she doesn't like my new haircut after over a week.  so you can tell this little gal loves change.  shall be interesting to see how she handles becoming a big sister, i'm thinking it will take MONTHS, hey maybe even years for her to adjust.  we shall see :)  only 7 more weeks to go! 


xoxoxoxox


1 comment:

  1. Oh Logan! That is too funny about your bangs. I just love this picture so much. I hope you frame it and hang it proudly!

    ReplyDelete